Monday, October 13, 2014

Putting the FEST in OKTOBERFEST

You haven't been to an Oktoberfest
until you have been to one with
Alex Meixner
because Alex puts the FEST
in Oktoberfest.


Alex welcomes the Stoudt's Crowd  
Adamstown, PA 

While you polka,
guzzle your beer and
devour your brats,
Alex and his band
work tirelessly to keep the party going.


Alex rockin' the accordion.  

Alex is a gifted and trained musician,
highly skilled at playing multiple instruments -
sometimes at the same time.
Trumpet
Drums
Piano
Flugelhorn
Baritone Horn
Vocals
He rocks the humble Accordion.


Alex on trumpet. 

Alex makes the accordion look cool.
Who would have thought that was possible?


Follow the Tuba led by Ed Stoudt of Stoudt's Brewery 

Jazz
Classical
Pop
Polka
Rock
Folk
mix in to his performance,
because after a few beers
everything sounds better as a Polka, right?


German Cousins: The Baker and The Engineer; The Engineer's Wife (Me), The Baker's Wife 
at Stoudt's Brewery Oktoberfest, Adamstown, PA

Find Alex performing near you:
http://alexmeixner.com/schedule/

Keep Calm 
and 
Polka On 
with 
Alex 

You'll be glad you did.

Prost! 

My Stoudt's Brewery Oktoberfest gallery.







The Party's Here! Where I am linking these days.




 My blog posts to my facebook page:  

To share an image click on it>Click export>Get A Link>Embeddable Links>Blog>
Copy and paste the code. 




8 comments:

Wayne said...

This is a cool set, looks like a ton of fun!

Mersad said...

Very lively images. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

MadSnapper said...

I love that last photo of the four of you... so glad you added that, now I know who is posting... sounds like you all had the perfect place to visit and have fun.. ha ha on Polka On. My polka days are gone gone gone... but i like reading about it

Tamar SB said...

Looks like a super fun time! The pics are great!

Kmcblackburn said...

I love Stoudts in Adamstown....haven't been there for quite awhile tho.

Ida said...

What a fun time you all must have had. I know I would enjoy the music. The beer "not so much" but the food I'd go for.

Nicki said...

Now that is how you do Oktoberfest - fun!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Looks like so much fun! I admire people who are so musically gifted! I can't even keep a beat....Wonderful family portrait. Happy Oktoberfest!